Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On a store shelf near you!

Was walking speedily to work to day when I spied a guy handing out some sort of bottled beverage @ the corner of 45th & 6th Ave.

What was it? A 12oz bottle of Grape G2 the new drink from Gatorade. Haven't tried it yet...will save it for a workout tomorrow night, because....TONIGHT is opening night of the One-Act show I'm in!

Dress rehearsal was a little bumpy but am hoping all of that is gone now and the one-act I'm in will pull together the way it should. Especially when our show is the first one audiences see in the line up! Keep your fingers crossed...

Back to the new Gatorade...I've been seeing other "new" items in the store lately, too - like Twix Java and a Chocolate Skittles Mix! Does that seem wrong or is that just me? If you've tried the Skittles, do share your thumbs up or down on the experience.

No comments: