Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bonus clothes @ the Laundromat

New location, means a new laundromat - just down the block from me is a Mr. Suds. A most impressive establishment that even has TVs to watch while you wait! I was excited to do my laundry here (even if it did seem a bit more expensive) however, the oddest thing happened...I had gone home to hang up my hang dry clothes while my other clothes dried and when I came back to retrieve my clothes from the dryer I found someone else's turtleneck and drawstring pants mixed in. I know those weren't there when I transferred them from the wash. So that means someone was risking their clothes to sneak time in a dryer - I'm assuming...

I thought about walking out with the foreign clothes just to see if someone would chase me down, but opted not to. Instead, I left them behind - hoping upon hope that they were in fact, CLEAN when they were put in with my clothes.

I've heard of coming home and missing socks but I'd NEVER heard of gaining clothes! Strange.

No comments: