Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good to know

Opening night is fast approaching on the One-Act show I'm involved in. We had tech today and thankfully it went quickly and smoothly.

My roommate returned tonight - unfortunately she returned in a torrential downpour.

In between her trips to and from her car (yes, she is a car owner) we filled each other in on questions and details about the space we are sharing. She emphasized that it was my place, too - a concept that sometimes is weird since I've been subletting for so long! But don't get me wrong - it is a welcome concept!

The roommate I replaced apparently left more behind than I realized so there may actually be more space for me to put stuff - which would be nice (I'm currently storing my kitchen supplies in my room). I guess stuff that isn't my roommates and isn't something I need will be given away on craigslist. Whatever works!

I was also asked if I had heard the old lady having sex yet. Uh...no?! Then I was told that apparently there is an older lady that lives upstairs that has trouble making it up the stairs and while climbing up them she makes noises that sound like she is having sex in the hallway. Good to know...

We are supposed to get dumped on with snow, but so far it is just rain...will see what the morning brings.

No comments: