Monday, January 21, 2008

On the bus again...

Already time to head home today. My friend said I had to try the local chain "Finagle A Bagel" before I left so that's what I had for breakfast! Once we got to the station I decided I needed something caffeinated, too so we stopped at the ABP kiosk (my friend kept saying this and I didn't have a clue what she was talking about until we got to the counter - Oh! Au Bon Pain! Got it.)

The bus was a bit fuller and not as cushy on the way back. Seemed to feel every bump in the road and there was no break this time. I was in and out of sleep but jotted down what I saw along the way. As I'm re-reading it though, I can tell I was half asleep when I wrote some of it because I can't tell what the heck I was talking about! lol

Here's what I could decipher -

-Assumption Cemetery - the name intrigued me
-Danbury Mint
-Drove past a lake where all the boats were sealed up tight with what looked like white plastic wrap- having not really lived near boats before this was something new to me....the boats are bound to be "fresh"come spring! ;)
-"Omaha Beef" with hq in Danbury, CT
- A truck hauling a product called Belle & Evans Air Chilled Chicken. Made me curious as to how the air chill made the chicken special...

After the non-stop ride and then more riding on a subway the first thing I did when I got home was go to the gym! ;)

No comments: