Sunday, June 17, 2007

That's a Wrap!

Finished filming "Switch of Heart" today. Of course I was a lot more phlegmy (sp?) than the previous shooting day - which was unfortunate for the guy who had to kiss me. But apparently, it still looked good on film. (The first screen kiss for both us!)

The other challenge was trying to sound more "Carrie B" and less "Nasal Nora" while doing my voiceover. I guess it came off okay.

My first NYC film experience ended up being a good one and I can't wait to see the finished product. (Will be getting info about a screening on campus soon...)

The 48 hr film project I was supposed to be a part of, fell thru. Apparently the genre the group got didn't have a spot for the likes of me, which was probably just as well considering I wasn't feeling all that great.

One of the "heart" guys I chatted with today was totally surprised when he found out I hadn't been in town long and was already a part of filming. I later ran into him on the subway and his parting words were - "Maybe I'll see you on the stage someday!" Maybe...

No comments: