Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where'd the Weekend Go?!

Already it's Sunday!

I met up with visiting friend #1 in Times Square to watch a matinee of "Enchanted" before she flew back home. We saw them filming a part of the movie in Central Park on our first visit to NYC so we thought it would be appropriate to view it together in the city, too! :)

While I was waiting for my friend I snapped a pic of the dress made out of Hello Kittys in the Hello Kitty shop window. Never would have thought of that idea! May be a tad more comfy than the aluminum foil dress. ;)

"Enchanted" was fun, better than I had expected (except I didn't quite follow the climactic near ending) and after I saw the movie I found out there are a lot of "inside" references that I didn't catch...may have to see it again sometime to find all the "eggs".

I bid friend #1 adieu and later in the evening I met up w/ visiting friend #2 on 5th Avenue during a severe downpour of rain! Aside from the Rock area, 5th was pretty dead on a Sunday night. And we finally decided to hunker down in the Starbucks I frequent every weekday morning on the way to work! ;) Soon it was time to say goodbye again as she was flying out the next day. Hopefully it will be a little less wet by then...

No comments: