Monday, December 17, 2007

Tailend

Packed up and ready to go!

Once again, the 'rents drove me to O to catch my flight but first...I met up with a friend at the Hollywood Diner (fun place and worth the drive if you aren't headed to the airport - Bonus: Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart have eaten there) and got to see how much her baby has grown! Had time enough to eat a bite and catch up a little but it seemed like time wasn't taking its, er...time. Had to get to the airport....and found out that my flight was delayed! Gah!

Thankfully my connection in Detroit wasn't tight - in fact I actually had time to get coffee and sit for a while, ahhhhhh. While waiting I overheard a pilot that wasn't flying our flight but was a passenger, say that he had to go to Omaha tomorrow, adding -"Whatever the hell's there." I bit my tongue.

Finally got home and it was off to bed so I could be all bright and shiny for work the next day! ;)

No comments: