Sunday, June 1, 2008

1 year!

Well, it's official....I survived a year in NYC!

I headed to the gym to start my anniversary on a healthy note and it wasn't open. Ummm....? It was finally open a couple hours later. When I asked if the times had changed I was told that today was a mistake. Oh.

My new roommate has moved in and thanks to her exploration of Thai takeout I got to enjoy a tasty Thai Ice Tea! Mmmmmm!

And I finished the day by meeting a couple friends for dinner @ Benjamin Restaurant where one of my original roommates was working. In fact...when I hit town a year ago, she was working @ this restaurant and thus was delayed in letting me into the apartment. I felt eating here a year later made sense somehow. ;)

There are moments prepping for my move here that seem like they happened just yesterday and there are other moments during the year that seem like they happened forever ago! I feel like I've done a lot already but have barely begun to explore the city and the opportunities here.
So I venture on and wonder what will happen next...

No comments: