Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Winding Down


This morning I met my New York roommate and fellow Nebraskan at The' Cup in Lincoln. She is back in Nebraska to be a part of Tada's Production of Tick, Tick, Boom! (Go see her if you can!)

We both thought it was crazy that we live in NY to be actors and here we are back in NE to act. Go figure. It was good to see her though no matter the environ.

Later, I met with a former director of mine at Starbucks to get her insight into NY and she was full of helpful bits of info! Have a list of places to check out when I get back that I hadn't known about before!

Another night of filming and the last for one of my co-stars. It's almost over already!

My last scene is scheduled for tomorrow night - late. Since the last scene is not at South they decided that if I didn't mind, they'll film that AFTER the night's worth of filming @ South. I asked if they had a couch for me to crash on. They do, so I'm game.

No comments: