Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tantalizing Tales of the Terrible














So during tech week for the one-act Halloween show I'm in, I was informed on Tuesday that I was no longer doing sound, I was actually going to be voicing various characters and the sound would be recorded. The show had been changed from a staged radio play to just a staged reading. And I had to come up with 4 different male voices - in 2 days. Thankfully, the lines didn't have to be memorized! And the costume was simple - all black.

The show (check out the postcard above - my name is listed under "Creeps") ran only 3 days but that gave all those involved plenty of time to get to know each other. It was a good group to work with and since many of us were "new" to this scene we were able to compare notes and help each other out with suggestions on the do's and dont's of auditioning/acting in NYC.

A handful of people from the Halloween One-Act show are also going to be involved in the Interactive Murder Mystery - Funeral! that I'm going to be in, too. Good times.

No comments: